April 26, 2006

Snack-tastic!

Warning: this entry may make your teeth hurt!

In honor my trip to the dentist yesterday (just for a cleaning, thank you), today's entry will explore various snack/sweet related links I've found lately. While I do enjoy the occasional sweet treat, I'm not a huge sweets person. When I was a kid, I couldn't get enough, but now they just don't do it for me. Unless it's chocolate. I love chocolate. And Ice Cream, yum. We're getting off topic here...

Easturduckin (Thanks Hans!)
Based on the famous Turducken, a turkey stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken, this sweet treat manages to pack several levels of sweet enjoyment into one. Cadbury Cream Eggs, Peeps, and a chocolate bunny. You've got to see this to believe it. Eating one of these would no doubt result in a tummy ache at best. I don't even want to imagine what the worst would be.

Pimp My Snack
What's even better than your favorite snack food? Your favorite snack food at ten times it's original size! Features detailed directions on how to make mega-versions of various snack foods, including Rolo's, one of my favorites. I can't tell if those look really good or really disgusting. The list of pimped snacks is impressive!

Bunnyocalypse (Thanks Dave!)
Man, this guy sure hates peeps... and has found many ways to express his anger. But the good news is that this is very entertaining for us, his viewing public. He's added several more "methods" since I first was directed towards his site, so check back for updates. So I guess this isn't so much of a snack as a funny, peep related site. Close enough.

Peep Drinks
Strange, this post is becoming very peep heavy (peepy?). Maybe I should have called it Peep-tastic. Oh well, no going back now (well, I supposed I could, but I won't).
What better way to wash down all these sweet, sweet, items than with a sweet, sweet, drink. Yes, someone out there has invented drinks with peeps. Why? Who knows, probably on a bet of some sort. Are we happy about this? Maybe... it seems like a good use of peeps and maybe the only thing on this list I could consume without that many negative side effects. At least one would hope. What's really scary is the reference to their sister site, peepsluts.com. This isn't active at the time of this posting, so be careful when visiting as the contents are completely unknown to me...

Well there you have it, several snack-tastic sites. There are many others out there as well, but they'll have to wait for another day. Keep snacking and stay away from my rolos!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gail Weaver said...

This is too weird! I just posted last night about my raging sweet tooth and was reminsicing about Easter snacks of yore. Get out of my head, Haber - STOP USING YOUR SUPER SECRET MIND READING POWERS ON ME!

tee hee. not such a secret any more, are they?!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best post ever!! all my co-workers thank you.

- bryan

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home